Raised in Coppell, Dr. Khavari is a board certified, surgically trained foot & ankle specialist focusing on pediatric and diabetic foot care, sports injuries, as well as acute and chronic conditions of the foot and ankle. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with honors at the University of Texas at Dallas. She then attended Barry University School of Podiatric medicine in Miami, FL. She was awarded the American Podiatric Medical Association outstanding student scholarship in 2010 as well as multiple Dean’s List placements.
She completed 3 years of extensive surgical training in foot and ankle surgery where she served as chief resident at the prestigious Kern residency program at Michigan Surgical Hospital in Warren, MI. During her residency, she had the privilege of working at the Detroit’s VA hospital where she was exposed to multiple complex foot and ankle conditions, as well as trauma surgery. Her training encompassed all aspects of Podiatry including pediatric foot care, wound prevention and wound care, diabetic limb salvage, surgical as well as non-surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions, sports medicine, trauma management, and reconstruction of complex foot and ankle deformities. Her areas of interest include pediatrics, forefoot surgical correction, wound care, as well as sports medicine. Her focus is on conservative and individualized care.
Dr. Khavari enjoys spending time with her husband and her two kids; their sweet girl, Ayla 2.5 years old and newborn son, Ardavon. She enjoys reading, cooking, traveling, yoga, as well as attending spin classes.
- – Undergraduate: University of Texas at Dallas
- – Medical School: Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- – Residency: Kern program at Michigan Surgical Hospital
Credentials and Affiliations:
- – Board Certified by the America Board of Podiatric Medicine(ABPM)
- – Fellow of the American College of Foot and ankle Orthopedics and Medicine (ACFAOM)
- – Member of American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- – Member of Texas Podiatric Medical Association (TPMA)
- – Member of the American Association of Women Podiatrists (AAWP)
- – Member of the Institute for Podiatric Excellence and Development (IPED)